Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 55

It has been really dead around here with everyone still gone for break. With that said, I have just been messing around with some Parallax and doing some of the Rails practice all over again. I need to get all of the basics down before I can really move on.

I just did the Rails practice with the Command Line--instead of using the Powershell. Just a few different commands, most notably "dir" or list all. Thankfully, Google is there for you to look this stuff up.


Here is the Parallax I was messing around with. When you scroll down the top image gets "scrolled" over or replaced with the page beneath it. I was just going to make the main page pretty simple because, well, less is more. As of now, there is just some plain font with the menu bar at the top (hard to see) and kyleande.com in the middle. Like I said, I was just messing around, ha.


- Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment