Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 48

This error is going to be the death of me (<-- just a saying). I have been coming back to this, on and off, for the last 5 hours, but still, I keep getting this error. I have gotten the error before, but what I used before to fix it is not working and the answer sheet also has the same error. It is probably my computer, as it seems to be fighting me a lot lately. Before I just had to switch the position of my header('location : _____') ; on the process page, and that usually fixed the problem. Now that I am using classes, something is making it unhappy and wont let me proceed to the next page. This might be a sign of where I still need to spend a little time on classes before I move on to Ruby....


To be continued,

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment