Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 29

Well, the test did not go so hot yesterday and we will just leave it at that. There was a security breach or something on my computer....... I will just take it again this weekend and make sure I am ready for anything. I am not too worried though, because there is still a ton of stuff to learn about PHP. We only have scratched the surface in the 2 weeks we have been learning it.

Today I started to do Ajax because, well, I needed a break from PHP. Ajax allows you to send a receive data from the server without disrupting the page. An example of this is liking a comment on Facebook or typing in the Google search box and having the text complete come up for your search. Basically, the page doesn't need to reload each time you do something. The syntax for Ajax involves PHP and jQuery, but peicing those together could get a little tricky.


The most hours put it to date, since I have been at the Coding Dojo. I want to say that the most hours I have ever logged in a week was 70, but I could be wrong. Makes me think what I would of did for 70 hours on the computer earlier this year.

My Facebook log in page is almost finished,

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment