Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 47

Just got back from the downtown Mountain View (MV) with some of the fellow classmates. It was nice to get away from the computer for a little bit. Surprisingly, downtown MV is quite the happening place. Well, that is coming from someone who's from Michigan. So, by Cali standards it may not be "happening."

It is crazy to think that we only have 3 more weeks left here. We have next week off, but I will be here everyday--just like any other week.

I also finished the basic II assignment today. Yes, I actually did some work. Here is an example of one of the Ruby problems I had to figure out.

You had to generate an array with 10 random numbers between 55-100. Then place all of those numbers (not required) on the same line. This was done with the following syntax below.  Pretend the commented out line is not there. This was just for displaying the maximum value or highest number in those 10 random numbers. Not a big deal or anything.








Prints out the following. Easy stuff, right? -->


Since I got a shout out from a fellow classmate, I will plug his page on my blog. Check out http://binhnguyen.me. His first post is especially good. Well, it's okay haha..

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment