Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 43

Here are all of my updates from last week on how I spent my time on the computer. Cool, I know....

Here is the total amount of hours I was actively on my computer for. I did not make 60 hours like I wanted to, but I will get there this week. I spent a little more time on Facebook than normal because I was doing my project and needed to reference it.


To the left is the amount of time I have spent thus far typing on my text editor. 100 hours isn't bad, but I thought it would have been a lot more. I guess I spend most of my time debugging the code than actually writing it. Kidding.. No, but, seriously.





Interesting to see that my most productive time was in the afternoon this time. This might change though since I have been getting up at 530 and I feel more awake when I arrive in the morning. We'll see how long this 530am nonsense lasts though.


- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment