Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 27

I said I was going to take today off, but I just had to come in and code. It might be sad, but it is just something I really enjoy doing. It is basically the only thing I want to do. I actually saw football on TV today and remembered how much I liked sports, ha.

I ended up going through old PHP assignments to prepare for the test tomorrow. I still need to get my yellow belt sticker, though. Whats up with that? Also, I am re-doing my wall to get everything down. The first time I did the wall it took me about 12 hours (more like 18), so hopefully I can kick it out in 6 this time.

Here is just the beginning of the new log in/registration page. It looks a lot like my last one, but I am going to wait until everything is functional first, before I style everything. I mean, I did make the buttons blue at least. The amount of code that goes into this is quite amazing. My finished wall from yesterday had about 600 lines of code and that was without a lot of styling on it. I cant imagine how much goes into making Facebook (facebook.com). <-- Plug, What up Facebook, if you want to throw some stock my way, I'm down with that.


Some of the guys working late at the Dojo in the "ThinkTank." All day, everyday.



Here's to the red belt test tomorrow,

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment