Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 32

I tried doing the first Ajax assignment again today and for some divine reason, it did not want to work. Basically, I spent the whole day doing my Facebook wall and debugging the first Ajax assignment. I finally "kinda" got it to work a few hours ago, but not in the exact way I wanted, so I moved on. Here is what it looks from the first one I did.

This is what the first assignment of Ajax looks like.There is very little styling, so it does not look the best, but it does the job--or something. Basically, you type something in the box and it sends that text to the database and pics it back up and post it on the same page, without having to reload. Well, that and hundreds of lines of code that we wont get into.

What it looks like when you post some notes. I didn't really write anything of importance in the boxes. Cool story, I know.

Here is what a preview of my Facebook looks like. This is just a draft of the registration/login page. As you can see, I like that shade of blue. I like having the registration on the left because I feel it evens out the page. I am doing this all in PHP at the moment, so I might take awhile, ha. 

Please don't sue me Facebook--this is just for a project,

- Kyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment