Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 35

I tried to work at home today because I have not taken a day off in a month. But, I wasn't getting anything done and have too much to learn--so I came in again. I think the only day I didn't come here was the first Sunday of the class. I still worked from home that day, though. Here's to hopefully not burning out....

As usual, here is my weekly update of my productivity for the week.  Next week I am going to shoot for 60 hours and a little less of a productivity rate haha. I need to do something besides software development at least for a little bit of the week. I guess a good thing is that I only spent 1% of my time on social media.










The new class comes in tomorrow.. So it should be cool to see some new people who are ready to learn how to build some cool stuff,

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment