Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 37

I am pretty exhausted today, as I am starting to get on this 530am wake up schedule, so I can work out. Been kind of slacking these last 5 weeks because, well, all I do is go on the computer. I did another 14 hours today and feel like I need to put a little more time in because I want to get done with OOP tomorrow. I want to start to work on my own site --> mranderson.co (surprisingly this domain was available) and make it parallax with the matrix numbers falling down the screen--giving it a 3D effect. Shouldn't be too hard, right..? 

Something like this, 



If you are looking for a site to use some good fonts, check out https://typekit.com/.. I am just going to leave this link as it is because for some reason they all turn out to be broken links when I mess with them on blogger. Should get that fixed, guys. 

- Kyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment