Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 33

---- I put this on my LinkedIn last night, so I apologize if the site is down from the servers not being able to handle all of the traffic.. ----

^ last thing that is going to happen

Just got back from a night out with some of the fellow classmates. It was one of our classmates "birthday" so we got some drinks to celebrate. Birthday is in quotes because his birthday is next week sometime, so it was a little premature of us to celebrate... Bros will be bros though..  It was good to get away from the computer for a little bit and just hang out, but the whole time I was just thinking about getting back to coding. Which might be kind of sad, but that is just how it is.

Today, I finished up the 2nd Ajax assignment and started to dabble a little into the Object-oriented programming section. This might be frowned upon a little because I still have two more assignments to go in Ajax. Good thing nobody reads this thing... The assignment I did was pretty cool. I used another sites API and got the temperature in a certain city in real time. The code is pretty short (below). The trouble was actually getting it to run though.....


I also needed to get away from the chair I sit in everyday for 12 hours, so I decided to go outside for a little. It was actually nice to see the sun for once.

To answer your question, yes, those are New Balance cross-trainers.

The life -->

-  Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment