Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 38

I spent most of the day going back in the course material and doing the advanced Ajax assignment. It is an add-on to the first assignment, where we posted notes on the page, but now includes deleting and editing each post, along with adding a title to each post. I really had no idea how to start this one with the jQuery, but I got a lot of help with the assignment and I think I get it now. I am trying to do it on my own now, but it is going to take quite a bit of time. Here is what it is going to look like in the end. Well, hopefully.


To get away from coding and the computer for awhile, we head to a park in Sunnyvale to play some sports, every Wednesday. Here is a pic of some of the fellow classmates playing some basketball. I was on the sidelines because of injury prone factors. Not like I didn't get picked or anything. No, I really did not want to roll an ankle, so I chose to sit out. It was an executive decision.















- Kyle

2 comments:

  1. Oh man up! You can't be afraid that every time you step out the door you're going to hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you know what? You are right! I needed that.

    ReplyDelete