Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 25

Today, I have really been struggling trying to get this wall together. Getting all the code to flow in between pages without any errors and sending the info to the database is not easy. Well, that is if you didn't go to Hack Reactor--you know who you are. I don't think I will be able to finish it by tonight. Here is some of the code I have been working on all day. I understand pretty much all of it, just getting the messages and comments posted on the wall page, with the correct content, is what I am having trouble with.

The code in the middle is especially giving me trouble. This one is getting the messages and comments to both appear on the same page and sent to the database, with the correct id, time, user, name, etc.

On another note, don't fall asleep at the Dojo. This was during lecture to. Come on, man. (Below) <== I don't have time to mess with the format today. I know it doesn't look great.

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment