Sunday, October 20, 2013

Week 3 Starts Tomorrow

After 2 full weeks in, I can say that I have learned more in my time at the Coding Dojo, than the 8 or so months I tried learning on my own. Anyone who wants to learn to code should attend one of these boot camps. Especially the Coding Dojo.<-- plug.

I ended up not going to the Dojo today. I want to go to the building everyday, but I also do not want to get burnt out. It looks like next week we are continuing with databases and getting into some PHP. I have done a little PHP before, but after I saw for myself how much I didn't really know about CSS--I am kind of nervous.. I think I am going to start getting to the Dojo at 6am now, because, well, I have nothing better to do haha. As for sleep, I will just sleep faster.

                            Here is a picture of yours truly reppin the UGA pullover.

Here is to another good week!

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment