Monday, October 7, 2013

Tomorrow we start the Coding Dojo

I need to get used to writing on this. Tomorrow we start @ 8:30am. As time goes on I will make this better. I need to get used to writing my thoughts and "feelings" first.

Anyways, I am excited to finally get some direction in my coding. I have been learning by myself for almost 10 months now; I am happy to finally get some direction and learn with other people. Instead of sitting in my room all day by myself haha.

Python is the language I have spent the most time on and know that most. When this is over I would like to be proficient in JavaScript (JS) and Rails (fingers crossed). In a perfect world I would like to master all of the languages, but we are shooting for baby steps here. I had a little difficulty learning JS in the spring time, but that was before I knew Python as well as I do now.

When this is over it will have been almost a year since I started on the road to being a programmer. Hopefully, by the beginning of the year, I will feel confident enough in my abilities and can tackle some real world projects.

Getting up at 6 tomorrow. So until next time..... Probably tomorrow...

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment