Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 24

For the last couple days I have been putting off making "the wall." The wall is supposed to have a log in/register page and a page where you can type messages and make comments. <= It's my blog, so I can put two "and" in a sentence if I want. Instead, I have been doing some of the extra credit and going over my previous code. It is a big project, but I am going to try and finish it by tomorrow. If it is somewhat decent I will post it on here. I have tried a few times to get it going, but my code had a few errors in it (a few is a generous term), so I have not been fully into it. Today, we got some help though, so I think I will be able to create it (fingers crossed).

This is a outline of what the wall page is supposed to look like, kinda. Just not as pretty as this. Kidding, the left is just a general mock up of what the wall is supposed to look like. Not including the log in and registration page, though. The hard part is making the database and having everything you enter one the page, get sent to the database. Two months ago I didn't even know that this was necessary. Have come a long way since then.


Things start to get really weird at the Coding Dojo when you are there for too long... Case in point to the right.. He was convinced that was a hat. ==>

Going to climb the wall tomorrow,

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment