Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day Nine (thought I'd change up the spelling)

-- I need to fix that code on day 8.. Not sure how that happened.. Brings down my credibility. --

Thought I would post on this before I run out of time for the day. Arrived here at 8, stayed till 8, went swimming for an hour, now back on the grind at the Dojo!

Today I have just been trying to get jQuery down. I thought I knew some jQuery, but boy was I wrong. After about 12 hours, it is starting to click. I have been messing with it a lot today; mostly with functions. I don't want to fall behind, so I am going to stay until I feel like I am up to speed. We have a belt test on Friday--yellow belt. We try and stay with the whole Dojo theme here haha. I am going to be spending all day for the next three days getting all of my HTML/CSS/jQuery/JavaScript down. I think I should be okay by then. Just getting the little things right is what is slowing me down. I might miss a # or =, in the middle of all my code. I am using more comments though and console.log in for JavaScript, to make it easier to spot the issues. Need to get back at it though.

Until tomorrow,

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment