Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 23

Coming this weekend I think I am going to take a full day off. I have been going 14 hours a day for 14 days and I think it is starting to catch up to me. You can probably see it in my blog posts with the amount of errors. There is only so many times I can read over this before my eyes get tired haha. I think a day off will do me well, as well as make my blog legible. I don't think my hours has had an affect on my quality of work, though.

Here is my productivity log from last week.

Last week I logged in the most hours (I think??) in the 3 weeks of class. Again, I think the 98% productivity is a little much, but then again, all I do is code... Sooooo........ I maybe spend 10 minutes a day on sites that don't have anything to do with coding or development. So I mean, it does kind of make sense..  I really would like to see a measure for the amount of time I stare at the screen trying to fix bugs.

Another site that I use to track my time is Codeivate. (http://www.codeivate.com/). This chart to the left is the amount of time I have typed code into my text editor. That is about 20 days or so worth of logged time. It seems a little low, though. I spend the most time on HTML and then PHP. Pretty soon PHP will take the top spot or the Iron Throne. Game of Thrones anyone? Winter is coming? I think I may be losing it... Ya, idk, I say that because of the amount of time we have and will be spending on PHP.

The next chart to the right (I am all about the charts) shows which part of the day I was most productive of--in the last 7 days. Seems like the afternoon and morning are my most productive days, which kind of makes sense because I am tired in the morning and exhausted at night, ha. The 3% in the early morning may or may not have to do with the time I was sleeping.. We're not sure about that one...

On to the next,

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment